<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3685602434241807582?origin\x3dhttp://forever-brokenheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, November 26, 2009 ' 9:05 PM Y
& your love is all i ever wanted

Hey, have not been posting lately cause I was "busy". =P Today went to first aid course for the test and I passed!! (: Well everyone passed. =P Went back home sleep. ~.~ Then mother call me and woke me up, asking me to ask my godsister hows her PSLE results. I totally forget about it! -.- I asked her and she was like so happy, I thought she got high marks. After asking so many times, she finally want to tell me. She asked me to call her so can tell me, she think that messaging the result is not save. -.- Called and told me the results, ( sorry but she told me not to tell anyone. :P) I was abit shocked at first cause of the marks she got. Then talk about choosing school. After that its good bye to each other. Nothing much other than this so its good bye for now.







ProfileY
Name:Wong Shao Qi
Studying In:Yu Neng Primary School/SpringField Secondary School
Birthday:23/02/1996

SCREAMY

MelodyY



EXITSY

1E'09
Darius
Georgia
Guo Bao
Jia Zhen
Jocelyn
Melissa
Miss KK
Pamelyn
Shu Ying
Xuanqi
Yun Qian
Zhao Zhen

CREDITSY